Tuesday, October 6, 2009

I guess i really dont know what to write about. Ive just been writing about my weekends and events that have to do with my weekend, but im starting to run out of ideas. Reason being is that this last weekend had nothing special in it and i really didnt do a whole lot before and after the weekend. I can say the main thing about my weekend would be i went to the winona state homecoming all weekend but its really nothing special. It makes me want to do what my english teacher told us to do at Winona state last real. He always said that if you cant think of what to write just keep writing I DONT KNOW. Until something new popped in your head. There was points that id have a full page of i dont know's before i think of something else to say

2 comments:

  1. I think this bad weather, and all of the school work is totally starting to ruin the fun of weekends. I can relate, I didn't do anything great either. Alot fo work and homework. Keep thinking, something great will come to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its hard to find things to write about when you get busy with school. Try writing about something that happen in your past. It helps when you cant think of anything else.

    ReplyDelete